Workspace Interiors’ attention to detail and care for the long term health of your working environment is exemplified by our dedicated maintenance division which ensures that all of our work is not only compliant, but functional, productive and built to last.
While we appreciate this may sound a little clichéd, we really do tailor our service to your workspace maintenance needs – no matter the size of your office or the demands of your expectations. From the testing of portable appliances and replacement of light tubes to taking care of your employee and client safety – with fire risk assessments, fire alarm and emergency light tests and so forth – no matter what the job, our maintenance team are on hand.
With a post-project contract we take responsibility for making sure that our work is compliant with the latest safety regulations and provide both planned and reactive maintenance – giving you peace of mind and saving you valuable time that is better allocated to growing your business. Plus, if you need us in a hurry, our ultra-efficient emergency call out service will take care of any pressing issues. We stand by the quality of our work and give you the support you need to keep your office in tip top shape, long after your opening day bubbly has all gone.
From initial inspection, through to regular maintenance, our maintenance division can cover any or all of the areas listed below to meet your requirements:
- Planned and Reactive Maintenance
- Fire Risk Assessment & Fire Alarm Testing
- Gas Safety Certificate & Servicing of Gas Appliances
- Water Risk Assessment & Testing
- Emergency Lighting Testing
- Air Conditioning Servicing & Maintenance
- Lighting Repairs & Refurbishment
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT) for Electrical Items
- Maintenance of Entry & Security Systems
- Lift Maintenance & Automatic Door Servicing
- Minor Repairs & Building Upkeep: Decorating, hanging pictures, carpet replacement, carpet tiles etc.
- Daily Office Cleaning
- Deep Cleans
- Virus Prevention - electrostatic cleaning
Need help with planned or reactive maintenance to your premises?
To discuss your office requirements in more detail…
Please tell us a little bit about your requirements and we will be in contact to discuss the options available
This data will only be used by Workspace Interiors Ltd for processing your query and for no other purpose